- Dog kennel made of thermoplastic resin
- Side wall opening system: becomes a practical platform
- Rear ventilation grill: Vent system
- Internal water drain system
- Anti-bite aluminum profile on the edge of the door (optional on model 60)
- Removable roof for cleaning
- Can be assembled quickly without the use of special tools
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic
- Accessories that can be purchased separately: cushion Jolly, plastic door and insulating panel kit
- Different sizes available: 60, 70, 90 and 110
- Internal dimensions are (L = length, W = depth, H = maximum internal height):
- DOGVILLA 60: L 47,5 x W 35,5 x H 36 cm
- DOGVILLA 70: L 62 x W 43 x H 45 cm
- DOGVILLA 90: L 75 x W 55 x H 55 cm
- DOGVILLA 110: L 95 x W 66 x H 68 cm
- The external dimensions of the open kennels are:
- DOGVILLA 60: 83 x 48 x h 44 cm
- DOGVILLA 70: 104 x 59 x 53 cm
- DOGVILLA 90: 127 x 72 x h 65 cm
- DOGVILLA 110: 158 x 84 x h 79 cm
- Door size:
- Dogvilla 60: 15,5 x 20 cm
- Dogvilla 70: 20 x 30 cm
- Dogvilla 90: 24 x 37 cm
- Dogvilla 110: 30 x 46 cm
Made of tough thermoplastic resin, shock and UV resistant material, Dogvilla is an outdoor dog kennel equipped with an opening system from the side wall (patented). The opening panel can be mounted on the right or on the left. Once opened, it becomes a convenient platform, resting on the ground, giving your dog much more space. Ideal for all seasons, closed in winter or open in summer, the kennel Dogvilla is complete with a ventilation system which ensures excellent internal ventilation avoiding the formation of humidity thus guaranteing a dry environment at all times; the base is designed with special slots that allow the water to run away from the kennel.
The entrance door, located on the side for greater protection from atmospheric agents, has special aluminium edges around the entrance designed to withstand dog bites. For the smaller Dogvilla 60 model, on the other hand, the anti-bite aluminum profile can be purchased as an option.
Dogvilla is available in different sizes, is sold completely disassembled, in order to reduce the size of the package. Assembly is very simple and requires no special tools, making it easy to transport and use even on holiday. The kennel is also easy to clean as it has a removable roof.
Available as accessories for all the models of kennels, you will find a plastic door, the Jolly cushion in technical fabric or the suitable insulating panel kit to apply inside the kennel and provide greater protection both in winter when the climate is more rigid and in summer.
Dogvilla is an eco-sustainable product: it is in fact produced with material coming from industrial recycling and post-consumption, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.