- Modular habitat for small animals
- Suitable for rabbits and guinea pigs, ideal to accomodate even more animals together
- Very spacious and comfortable
- Configurable: the cage can be assembled in different ways to create the shape that best suits your space and the needs of the little guest
- Ferplast patented design
- Accessories included: 600 cc drinking bottle, hay feeder, resting house, ladder to climb to the roof, 0,3 L food bowl
- Sliding door, to let the animal out
- Opening roof for easy access and completely removable
- Side can be lifted and pulled-out for maintenance operations
- Solid and robust. It consists of several painted metal mesh panels with plastic base and walls, connection clips
- Easy to assemble, requires no special tools
- Bottom designed to contain dirt and litter
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
- It can be extended using the appropriate extension kits, optional: Multipla Base Extension, extension of the base, and Multipla Roof Extension, extension of the roof
- Multipla Maxi overall dimensions: 142,5 x 72 x h 50 cm
- Home Set 1 internal dimensions are: 141 x 71 x h 48 cm
- Living space: 1,02 square meters
Multipla is the range of habitats for small animals designed to ensure an excellent quality of life for your friends thanks to the large living space and the possibility to customise.
The model Multipla Maxi has a living surface of 1,02 square meters. It is ideal to accomodate nice families of bunnies or more guinea pigs together, guaranteeing them maximum comfort.
All the cages in the Multipla range are completely modular and adapt to your needs and those of the animal. The model Multipla Maxi can be assembled in different ways until you find the best configuration for you. Furthermore, thanks to the two extension kits that can be purchased separately, you will have the possibility to increase the living space to create the ideal home for your friend. Inside the instruction sheet you will find some configuration proposals already prepared for you.
This rabbit and guinea pig cage is equipped with accessories such as ladder to climb to the roof, feeder for hay, shelf with house, bowl for food and drinking bottle. Comfortable and safe for the little guest, on the front side is a convenient sliding door that allows the animal to go out. The upper net of the cage is removable in three sections: this allows full access to the inside to facilitate maintenance operations, as well as the side can be lifted and pulled-out for quick inspections. The large base contains dirt and litter residues preventing them from dirtying the floor.
With a patented design, Multipla is supplied in a practical assembly kit. It is simple to assemble: just join the panels and plastic parts using the appropriate interlocking systems, connectors and clamps, without the need of particular installation tools.
The optional extensions include the Base Extension, applicable both on the lower part of the cage and on the upper one, and the Roof Extension, which can be applied on the upper part to build a small loft for your friend.
Last but not least, we remind you that Multipla is an eco-sustainable product: it is in fact produced with material coming from industrial recycling and post-consumption, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends. Choosing Multipla by Ferplast means contributing to the protection of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.